Call 855 855 714-8800 for Assistance
Generally open 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday. For emergencies, dial 911
Programs and Services
SPIRITT Family Services offers an array of comprehensive services designed to strengthen the entire family, not just the individual seeking treatment. Our services address the needs of children; positively intervene in the lives of vulnerable youth; teach parents how to care for their new babies; and give parents the skills to overcome addictions and provide for the emotional and physical well-being of their families.
Our referrals come from community based organizations, schools, partner agencies, clients, funders, County Departments and self-referral.
• Case Management and Linkage to Community Resources
• Child Development Education and Information
• Co-Parenting Center for Parents who are Separating/Divorcing and Blended Families
• Group Counseling for Families, Children and Couples
• Individual Counseling and Treatment
• In-Home Support Services
• Mental Health for Children, Youth and Adults (age 3 to 25)
• Parent Education Support
• Referrals to Inpatient Substance abuse Treatment Resources
• Substance Abuse Education and Counseling
• Summer Life Skills Academy for At-Risk Youth
• WINDOWS Family Communication Program
Group Support Sessions
• Anger Management
• Domestic Violence Support Groups for Survivors
• Domestic Violence Support Groups for Perpetrators
• Grandparents as Parents
• Wellness Workshops
CHOICES Youth Conference
Organized in the spring by community and student leaders, at-risk high school students participate in workshops on vocational and higher education, financial literacy and health and wellness discussions to empower them to develop their own voice and vision for themselves.
Whittier Area Drug and Alcohol Prevention Community Council
A coalition comprised of leaders and youth working to reduce access to and sale of alcohol and drugs to minors through Retail Beverage Service training, grassroots organizing and policy change. Individuals seeking services must first complete an intake assessment and meet program/service eligibility requirements.
For more information
Please contact SPIRITT’s Screening Department at 855 714-8800 from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday.