Call (855) 714-8800 for Assistance
Generally open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. For emergencies, dial 911.
Programs and Services
SPIRITT Family Services offers an array of comprehensive services designed to strengthen the entire family, not just the individual seeking treatment. Our services address the needs of children; positively intervene in the lives of vulnerable youth; teach parents how to care for their new babies; and give parents the skills to overcome addictions and provide for the emotional and physical well-being of their families.
Our referrals come from community based organizations, schools, partner agencies, clients, funders, County Departments and self-referral.
- Case Management and Linkage to Community Resources
- Child Development Education and Information
- Co-Parenting Center for Parents who are Separating/Divorcing and Blended Families
- Group Counseling for Families, Children and Couples
- Individual Counseling and Treatment
- In-Home Support Services
- Mental Health for Children, Youth and Adults (age 3 to 25)
- Parent Education Support
- Referrals to Inpatient Substance abuse Treatment Resources
- Substance Abuse Education and Counseling
- Summer Life Skills Academy for At-Risk Youth
- WINDOWS Family Communication Program