SPIRITT Family Services’ Strategic Planning Goals for 2017-2020
1. To become Family Centers of Excellence in delivering effective, efficient and culturally relevant integrated health services.
- SPIRITT will maintain and obtain accreditation for several programs including: Healthy Families America (0-5), CARF for Behavioral Health Services and Family Based Services.
- SPIRITT will maintain and strengthen its use of research-based practices across all programs including: Trauma Informed Approach, Protective Factors, Core Practice Model, Motivational Interviewing, and Reflective Supervision.
- SPIRITT Family Services will develop a stable, highly qualified and motivated workforce to carry out its mission.
- SPIRITT will implement the National Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) Standards.
- SPIRITT will maintain a participant advisory board to help guide optimal delivery of strength-based family centered services.
- SPIRITT will improve services based on data and quality assurance plans.
2. To improve SPIRITT Family Services financial viability so resources and services are consistently available to assist vulnerable families.
- SPIRITT will increase unrestrictive revenue to build organizational capacity and infrastructure.
- SPIRITT will maintain a “fair” to “good” solvency/working capital grading to meet Los Angeles contractor’s criteria.
- SPIRITT will increase numbers of volunteers and higher levels of contributions to support operations and build reserves and investments.
- SPIRITT will enhance its marketing and branding efforts to help promote and sustain programs and services.
- SPIRITT will establish and engage community and board leadership.
- SPIRITT will employ evaluation activities that outline financial and programmatic outcomes to demonstrate value and mission impact.
3. To increase SPIRITT Family Services visibility and availability of services in the San Gabriel/Pomona Valley and Southeast regions of Los Angeles County - Service Areas 3 and 7.
- SPIRITT will increase community partnerships to deliver integrated health services.
- SPIRITT will increase Family Centers in disproportionate and low-income communities it serves, to better meet family needs.
- SPIRITT will enhance branding and community relations by becoming more visible through marketing and community outreach.